MGC’s Emergency Lighting products offer efficiency, quality, affordability, and universal designs that are ideal for all indoor applications.
Using the latest in LED technology, MGC achieves high brightness and low power consumption with a 50,000 hour bulb rating.
Built with a flame rated thermoplastic housing that provides corrosion resistance and durability. Standard 3 year warranty.
No bulb replacement for the complete life-span of the product. Fewer service calls, energy efficient, lower cost of ownership.
Versatility ranging from 120/277/347 VAC universal input voltages, to ceiling, wall, or end mounting options.
- Energy efficient LED technology
- Injection-molded thermoplastic ABS housing
- UL-94V-0 flame rating, fire-retardant
- Wall and ceiling mounting
- Universal voltage LED remote compatible with any emergency lighting system (3.6-24VDC)
- Super bright SMD LED 2W
- IP Class: IP20
- Insulation: II, Range: 80m2 / 860sq.ft
- Operating Temperature: 0 ºC ~ 40 ºC / 32 ºF ~104 ºF