Mircom’s TX3-Touch Series Telephone Access Systems are the most advanced visitor management and security systems available on the market today.
The TX3-Touch Series surface mount unit is designed to provide primary resident/visitor access control for condominiums, apartment buildings, office buildings and industrial buildings. The TX3-Touch Series allows building residents to communicate with visitors and grant or deny entry into a complex. The surface mount unit can be fully customized to display residential or commercial building directory listings as well as promotional or site specific information. In addition the TX3-Touch Series has provisions for a built-in camera, postal lock, card access control and elevator restriction.
The TX3-Touch Series surface mount unit is constructed of a heavy gauge stainless steel and is designed for indoor applications. The TX3-Touch Series user interface is built on top of the Intel Atom architecture running a reliable and proven windows based operating system to offer the most feature rich system on the market. For ADC/NSL telephone interconnectivity, the system uses Mircom’s reliable interface modules sold to thousands of buildings around the world for over 25 years.
Mircom offers the most comprehensive line of telephone entry products in the industry – from traditional LCD alphanumeric directory displays to the largest selection of touch screens to perfectly fit any site.
The panels are available in all forms of mounting including flush, surface, gooseneck and a stand-alone kiosk style.
All panels have:
- Multiple General Purpose Inputs/Outputs for Door Control, Elevator Control, and Lighting Control
- Multi-language support; French and English are provided and a language editor allows all text to be translated into other languages
- Integrated advertising module offsets capital costs and generates recurring revenue for the property
- Configurable themes, screens and layouts allows customization to any decor
- Remotely programmable for maintenance and directory updates
- 15″ touch entry panel features a built in proximity reader and a high definition web camera
SIP SERVICE BLACKLISTED ROUTERS
We have identified some routers that are blocking Mircom provided SIP service with the TX3-NANO and all variations of the TX3-TOUCH units. The SIP calls will not work if you are using one of the below routers –
• D-Link DIR-615 Wireless N Router
• D-Link EBR-2310 Ethernet Broadband Router
• Greenwave G1100 Verizon Quantum (FIOS)