- This event has passed.
FX-2000, 1 Day Refresher, Vaughan, ON
June 2 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Mircom™ is pleased to offer our FX-2000™ Technical Training Course to be held in Vaughan, ON . The registration fee includes in-class interaction with the instructor, practical exercises with heavy reference to product manuals/programming software, and detailed technical presentations. Attendees are responsible for their travel, hotel, breakfast, and dinner arrangements. Mircom will provide lunch and coffee during each training day.
Classes are scheduled to start at 8:30 a.m. and end by 4:30 p.m. each day.
Class Enrollment and Course Pricing
Before registering for the 1 Day Refresher class, kindly note that
This is a 1-day Refresher class to re-certify existing technicians with experience installing and servicing FX-2000 Fire Alarm Panels that had also previously attended a Mircom 3 Day FX-2000 Technical Training class. The 1 Day FX-2000 Refresher course will be offered to each enrolling technician at $500 CDN.
*Please note that the prices listed above do not include local provincial taxes which will be applied once an invoice has been sent to your employer.*
FX-2000 SKEY-USBs and UIMA Cable Kits
Kindly note, during the 1 day Refresher in-class sessions, FX-2000 SKEY-USB (activation keys) and UIMA cable kits will be provided on a temporary basis to technicians for the purposes of facilitating training instruction.
When registering online technicians have the opportunity to purchase FX-2000 WIBU keys and UIMA cable kits separately. SKEY-USBs and UIMA cable kits are priced at $100 CDN and $75 CDN respectively.
Preparation Before Attending Class
Before you attend the in-class session it is expected that you successfully complete the following online product review courses. Kindly note you will need to log into the Mircom website before you can access the training below.
FX-2000 – Online Product Review Course:
Attendees are also required to bring a laptop computer with the following recommended specifications:
- 1GHz CPU or better with at least 512 MB RAM
- 600 MB of available disk space
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3 or newer
- 2 Functional/Active USB Ports
- Available USB port for a WIBU CodeMeter security key
- Available COM port or USB adapter for uploading and downloading
We HIGHLY recommend that trainees bring a wireless/optical computer mouse to class.
For all existing ESDs we STRONGLY encourage all trainees to download the FX-2000 Configurator from the Mircom ESD website.
Hotels in the Neighbourhood
Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Vaughan
150 Interchange Way
Concord, ON, L4K 5P7
Corporate Booking Rates Available
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Vaughan
3201 High Way 7
Vaughan, ON, L4K 5Z7
Training Payment Policy
*Within 72 hours of registration for in-class training, a sales confirmation order with the owed course enrollment fees will be emailed to the registering technician and company.*
Mircom has a mandatory “immediate payment policy” where the course enrollment fees must be paid in full prior to the start date of the course. Failure to make full payments before class start date will result in the forfeiting of your reserved spot in class, as reservations are made on a first come first serve basis. Any enrollment fees owing will also result in the delayed renewal of the FX2000 WIBU key and the issuing of the Training Certificate.
Credit Card Payment
Payment for the enrollment fee can be made via credit card by downloading and completing the Credit Card Authorization Form at the following link below:
In your email please include the following information.
Customer Account #
Amount Being Sent
Date of the Training Session attended
ATTN: Accounts Receivable
Payment for the enrollment fee can be made via cheque by mailing to the office address below.
Mircom Engineered Systems
25 Interchange Way
ATTN: Accounts Receivable
Training Cancellation Policy
All Mircom Technologies Ltd. and MGC Systems Corp. (“Mircom”) training sessions will be subject to the following cancellation policy, which Mircom may change from time to time in its discretion without provision of notice to any person, whatsoever.
If the registrant in unable to attend, the following options are available to them:
1. Substitute someone else to attend in their place on the condition that Mircom is notified of the substitution and provided with the requisite identification information for the substitute attendee, at least one (1) business day before the event;
2. Have 100% of the fee paid refunded by cheque, irrespective of method of payment, or be left with Mircom as credit towards future training events (at the registrant’s option) on the condition that Mircom receives written notice of registrant’s inability to attend before the deadline for registration for the event, as published by Mircom; or
3. Have 85% of the fee paid refunded by cheque, irrespective of method of payment, or be left with Mircom as credit towards future training events (at the registrant’s option) if Mircom receives written notice of registrant’s inability to attend after the deadline for registration for the event, as published by Mircom. The remaining portion of the fee will be retained by Mircom as a pre-estimate of the administration cost, and not as penalty.
For clarity, if Mircom does not receive notice, as stated above, substitutions will not be allowed and 100% of the fee will be non-refundable and retained by Mircom as a pre-estimate of the administration costs, and not as a penalty, without responsibility to registrant or others.
Mircom may cancel the event if it deems appropriate to do so, including due to not achieving minimum attendance deemed appropriate by Mircom for the specific event, unexpected illness or other reason for unavailability of trainers, or other extraordinary or force majeure reasons. In the event of such cancellation by Mircom, at the registrant’s option, the fee paid to Mircom will be refunded by cheque, irrespective of method of payment, or be left with Mircom as credit towards future training events.
We will confirm your seat in the class by email once your registration is processed and your attendance is confirmed with our sales team.
Should you have any further questions feel free to reach out to Mircom’s Corporate Training and Development Team.
Training and Development Coordinator
Vaughan, Ontario, L4K 5W3, Canada
Telephone: 905-660-4655 ext: 2145