New Product Showcase
The MIX-COSAP is an intelligent multi-criteria fire/CO detector that is used in conjunction with the APB200 Series intelligent sounder bases.
- Unique ability to detect all four major elements of a fire
- Separate CO detection signal
- APB200 Series bases provide separate audible signals for fire and CO alarm
- Compatible with Mircom’s FleX-NetTM Series Control Units with firmware version 12.0 or higher
Mircom's QX-mini Series is an expandable emergency communication system (ECS) utilitizing both a paging microphone and pre-recorded custom tones or messages in the event of an emergency.
- Supports up to 60W per panel and 360W per system
- Two NAC circuits rated for 2.5A each, 5A per panel expandable up to 30A per system
- Class A or Class B Speaker and NAC wiring
- Field selectable 25V or 70.7V audio output
- Comes with standard digital messages for fire, emergency, evacuation, weather, and all clear
- Supports up to 14 digital messages or tones with a duration of up to 12 minutes
- Custom message upload using the MGC ECS Configurator Software
- Two relay inputs for Zone and message activation by UL or ULC listed fire alarm panels
- Two Sync Inputs for Synchronization and activation of output zones, messages and tones
- ULC, UL, CSFM
Simplifies access control, great for entry level applications. Can be networked by either RS-485 or TCP/IP.
- Simple, flexible, versatile, scalable
- Programmed via USB or remotely via TCP/IP
- Supports two card readers - built-in and external Wiegand reader
- Visual LED diagnostics: Trouble, Alarm, Access granted, Access denied
TORONTO, ON, CANADA – January 11, 2017 – The Mircom Group of Companies is delighted to announce the appointment of Linda Mansillo Kear as Senior Director, Global Marking Communications. In this newly developed role, Linda will be reporting to Rick Falbo, Executive Vice President, Business Development.
TORONTO, ON, CANADA – December 13, 2016 – The Mircom Group of Companies is pleased to announce the appointment of Tony Scida CHRL, MES, to the role of VP, Human Resources. Tony’s role at Mircom will commence January 2017; he will be reporting directly to Mark Falbo, President.
Head office will close at 12:30 pm on Thursday December 15th, however Customer Service and Technical Support staff will be available to assist.