Mircom’s Emergency Lighting products offer efficiency, quality, affordability, and universal designs that are ideal for all indoor applications.
Using the latest in LED technology, Mircom achieves high brightness and low power consumption with a 50,000 hour bulb rating.
Built with a flame rated thermoplastic housing that provides corrosion resistance and durability. Standard 3 year warranty.
No bulb replacement for the complete life-span of the product. Fewer service calls, energy efficient, lower cost of ownership.
Versatility ranging from 120/347 VAC universal input voltages, to ceiling, wall, or side mounting options.
- Energy efficient LED technology
- Injection-molded thermoplastic ABS housing
- UL-94V-0 flame rating, fire-retardant
- Wall, side and ceiling mounting options
- Input Voltage: 120/347VAC 60Hz
- Super bright SMD LED
- Nickel Metal Hydride Battery for emergency backup
- Test switch and charge indicator light
- Overcharge & Over-discharge protection
- Discharge time: ≥120 minutes
- Conversion time: <0.2 second
- IP Class: IP20
- Insulation: II, Range: 80m2 / 860sq.ft
- Operating Temperature: 0 ºC ~ 40 ºC / 32 ºF ~104 ºF
- Includes mounting hardware and left/right arrow inserts.
- Remote Capable, up to 3W (EL-7030A, EL-7030B)