- This event has passed.
FleX-Net, Re-Certification, Online
April 28 - April 29
Mircom™ is pleased to offer our FleX-Net™ Re-Certification Technical Training Course to be held Online via Google Classroom. The registration fee includes online class interaction with the instructor, practical exercises with heavy reference to product manuals/programming software, and detailed technical presentations. After the conclusion of the course, attendees will receive a training certificate by email and will have their FleX-Net key expiry dates extended
Online classroom interaction will occur twice per day with one session in the morning and one session in the afternoon. Each session will be approximately 2.5 hrs long. Start times are determined by Time Zone constraints and will be noted in the online classroom. An email with Classroom access will be sent after registration is complete.
Class Enrollment Options and Course Pricing
This is a 2-day class to re-certify ESDs on FleX-Net including morning and afternoon sessions, that will be outlined by the instructor. All assignments are required to be turned in for grading by noon of the 3rd day. A final group online meeting will be held at the end of the week (30 minutes) for course feedback, announcement of grades, and recommendations.
Below is the pricing option currently available for ESDs who want to register for Flex-Net Re-Certification Training.
Kindly read over the following instructions. Should you have any questions feel free to ask our training team.
Option 1: Existing Flex-Net Experience, Technician Re-Certification (Tuesday and Wednesday Only) – One attendee, no key, no cable
- $595 + tax per person
- 2 days (Wednesday – Thursday)
- Online classroom sessions: morning and afternoon (2.5hrs each)
- For existing technicians with previous FleX-Net Training/Experience with FleX-Net keys that are about to expire
- This class will put a stronger emphasis on new features, networking, audio, and advanced logic
*Please note that the prices listed above do not include local state taxes which will be applied once an invoice has been sent to your employer.*
FleX-Net Key Expiry Date Extensions
All technicians that sign up for the FleX-Net Re-Certification training course are expected to have an existing FleX-Net key in their possession. By attending and successfully passing the course, technicians will be able to request that the expiry date on their FleX-Net keys be extended by another 2 years to the day the Re-Certification course has concluded.
*In order to ensure we issue timely and efficient expiry date extensions, we will be asking that technicians kindly provide in advance their FleX-Net key serial number when submitting course enrollment forms online.*
Preparation Before Attending Class
Attendees are required to have a laptop computer with the following recommended specifications:
- 1.33GHz CPU or better with at least 2 GB RAM
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Reliable internet connection
Prerequisite work – (completed prior to 1st live stream classroom session)
- Sign in and join the Mircom online classroom (Google Classroom)
- Setup computer with current Configurator software and a working serial port.
- Answer a simple quiz related to computer setup.
- Assignment – Create a post in the Classroom.
- A quick live stream meeting, prior to Day 1, to ensure everyone can follow the class calendar and has a proper functioning connection. All live stream events will be recorded.
Training Payment Policy
*Within 72 hours of registration for online class training, a sales confirmation order with the owed course enrollment fees will be emailed to the registering technician and company.*
Mircom has a mandatory “immediate payment policy” where the course enrollment fees must be paid in full prior to the start date of the course. Failure to make full payments before class start date will result in the forfeiting of your reserved spot in class, as reservations are made on a first come first serve basis. Any enrollment fees owing will also result in the delayed issuing of ordered materials including; extension of expiry dates for the FleX-Net programming key and Training Certificate.
Credit Card Payment
Payment for the enrollment fee can be made via credit card by downloading and completing the Credit Card Authorization Form at the following link below:
In your email please include the following information.
Customer Account #
Amount Being Sent
Date of the Training Session attended
ATTN: Accounts Receivable
Training Cancellation Policy
All Mircom Technologies Ltd. and MGC Systems Corp. (“Mircom”) training sessions will be subject to the following cancellation policy, which Mircom may change from time to time in its discretion without provision of notice to any person, whatsoever.
If the registrant in unable to attend, the following options are available to them:
- Substitute someone else to attend in their place on the condition thatMircom is notified of the substitution and provided with the requisite identification information for the substitute attendee, at least one (1) business day before the event;
- Have 100% of the fee paid refunded by cheque, irrespective of method of payment, or be left with Mircom as credit towards future training events (at the registrant’s option) on the condition thatMircom receives written notice of registrant’s inability to attend before the deadline for registration for the event, as published by Mircom; or
- Have 85% of the fee paid refunded by cheque, irrespective of method of payment, or be left with Mircom as credit towards future training events (at the registrant’s option) if Mircom receives written notice of registrant’s inability to attend after the deadline for registration for the event, as published by Mircom. The remaining portion of the fee will be retained by Mircom as a pre-estimate of the administration cost, and not as penalty.
For clarity, if Mircom does not receive notice, as stated above, substitutions will not be allowed and 100% of the fee will be non-refundable and retained by Mircom as a pre-estimate of the administration costs, and not as a penalty, without responsibility to registrant or others.
Mircom may cancel the event if it deems appropriate to do so, including due to not achieving minimum attendance deemed appropriate by Mircom for the specific event, unexpected illness or other reason for unavailability of trainers, or other extraordinary or force majeure reasons. In the event of such cancellation by Mircom, at the registrant’s option, the fee paid to Mircom will be refunded by cheque, irrespective of method of payment, or be left with Mircom as credit towards future training events.
We will confirm your seat in the class by email once your registration is processed and your attendance is confirmed with our sales team.
Should you have any further questions feel free to reach out to Mircom’s Corporate Training and Development Team.
Trainer and Learning Consultant
Vaughan, Ontario, L4K 5W3, Canada
Telephone: 905-660-4655 ext: 4010