The MIX-4003-S sounder base provides localized alarm sounding capability for the MIX-4000 family of fire detection devices.
It can be used in place of external sounders to minimize installation cost and footprint while allowing individual control of signal rate and on-off state for each device.
• Multiple options of tone patterns.
• Three-pulse temporal pattern fire alarm signal required by
• Two volume levels: low and high
• Open style mounting bases offer easy wiring and
• Save time with multiple mounting options.
• Compatible with all MIX-4000 detectors