Mircom’s Emergency Lighting products offer efficiency, quality, affordability, and universal designs that are ideal for all indoor applications.
Using the latest in LED technology, Mircom achieves high brightness and low power consumption with a 50,000 hour bulb rating.
Built with a steel housing that provides corrosion resistance and durability. Standard 3 year warranty.
No bulb replacement for the complete life-span of the product. Fewer service calls, energy efficient, lower cost of ownership.
Universal input voltage range from 120-347 VAC. Easy to understand instructions for wall or ceiling mounting. Optional line cord for wiring into existing wall plug.
- Fire-retardant thermoplastic casing with transparent polycarbonate diffuser
- Wall or ceiling mountable
- Operates in Maintained or non-Maintained modes
- Input Voltage: 120-347 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Nickel Cadmium Battery: 3.6V SC1500mAh
- Ultra bright 150 Lumen SMD LED light source
- Test switch and charge indicator light
- Overcharge and over-discharge protection
- Backup time: 180 Minutes
- Conversion time: <0.2 second
- IP class: IP20
- Operating Temperature: 5 ºC ~ 30 ºC / 41 ºF ~ 86 ºF