Mircom’s Emergency Lighting products offer efficiency, quality, affordability, and universal designs that are ideal for all indoor applications.
Using the latest in LED technology, Mircom achieves high brightness and low power consumption with a 50,000 hour bulb rating.
Built with a steel housing that provides corrosion resistance and durability. Standard 3 year warranty.
No bulb replacement for the complete life-span of the product. Fewer service calls, energy efficient, lower cost of ownership.
Universal input voltage range from 120/347 VAC. Easy to understand instructions for wall mounting. Optional line cord for wiring into existing wall plug.
- Durable 18 gauge steel housing
- Wall mountable
- Input Voltage: 120/347VAC, 50/60Hz
- 2 x 10W Super bright LED light heads, 900 lumens each
- Two 12V35Ah sealed lead acid batteries
- Backup time on battery: 30 minutes at 720W – Total calculated wattage at 90 minutes: 360W – Total calculated wattage at 120 minutes: 220W
- Test switch and charge indicator light
- Overcharge & over-discharge protection
- Suitable for damp locations
- Optional 120V line cord included
- Operating temperature: 15 ºC ~ 40 ºC / 59 ºF ~ 104 ºF