The NC-2100K Coordinator Bundle is part of the advanced nurse call solution that couples mesh networking technology with ultrasonic signaling to accurately identify and respond to emergency events. Forming the backbone of the highly reliable 802.15.4 wireless network, this network gateway provides a self-forming, self-healing “mesh” type transport to route messages to/from all MiCare devices.
Bridging the connection from our Central Software and emergency devices, the gateway enables extended coverage, device monitoring, real time communications and enhanced notifications with web enabled visual displays.
- NC-2100K, Coordinator Bundle Kit
Standard kit includes:
- 1pcs NC-2100K (Coordinator Bundle)
- 2pcs NC-P24VDC (24Vdc Power Supply)
- 2pcs NC-P24VDCCORD (AC Power Cord)
- 2pcs MD-813 (6’ USB Cable)
- 2pcs Mounting Brackets with 4pcs Screws
- 1pcs Ethernet to USB Converter with Power Adapter (5VDC @ 3 Amps)