We are thrilled to announce the successful acquisition of UL 864 Rev 10 and ULC 527 Ed4 certifications for our FR-320-R releasing panel. The certified items are listed in the table below:
|PRE-ACTION/DELUGE/AGENT RELEASING CONTROL UNIT C/W RED DOOR AND BLACK BACKBOX.
Furthermore, we have implemented firmware updates for the following products to ensure compliance with the new certification requirements:
- Firmware: SO-294 V2.0.42
- Firmware: SO-479 V4.0.0 Bootloader for Core Board MD-1210
List of Enhancements:
- Release circuit activation event is in the event log now.
- Event time stamp indicates the seconds.
- In SO-479 Bootloader V4.0.0 the Common Relays is not activated on powerup.
- NAC activation/de-activation is recorded in the event log.
- No longer permit software bypassing of RACs.
- Trouble in releasing circuit components activate a supervisory alarm.
- Release count down timer added.
Click here to access the webpages where you can find the data sheets and the Installation Manuals.
- FR-320 – PRE-ACTION/DELUGE/AGENT RELEASING CONTROL UNIT
We thank you for your continued support. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us directly at: [email protected]
Mircom Group of Companies