The MIX-4045-M Multi Relay Module is an intelligent addressable device that provides relay outputs that can be programmed to respond to any alarm or combination of inputs. It is designed to be used with an MGC compatible Fire Alarm Control Unit.
- Provides 8 form C (SPDT) contacts rated at 2A @ 30VDCor 0.5 @ 125 VAC.
- Each contact can be individually controlled by the FACU.
- All 8 form C contacts can use only one module address through sub-addressing technique.
- Group Activation capability for fast reaction time.
- Affordable and space efficient.
- Each contact provide access to normally closed and normally open sides.
- The SLC and power connections are on opposite corners of the device for easy installation.
- Each relay has LED indicators to signal activation (RED).
- Additional LEDs to show SLC communication status and if a short circuit has occurred.
- Compatible with FX-400, FX-401 and Flex-Net FX-4000 Fire alarm control panels.
- Up to 2 modules can be mounted on UL/ULC listed backbox enclosure, BB-4002R.
- Up to 6 modules can be mounted on UL/UL listed backbox enclosure, BB-4006R.
- Mounting bracket kit allows to mount it on any other UL/ULC listed equivalent backbox enclosure.
- MIX-4045-M: 4000 Series Multi Relay Module (8 form C SPDT contacts)
- BB-4002R: Box for 2 MIX-4000 Multi modules, red door
- BB-4006R: Box for 6 MIX-4000 Multi modules, red door
- MGC-4000-BR: Mounting Bracket Kit for Multi Modules
- MIX-4090: 4000 Series Address programmer
*Please contact local Mircom Sales Representative for regional availability.