North America’s largest integrated Touch Screen Voice Entry System
Simple. Connected. Scalable.
Mircom’s 22″ Touch Telephone Access System is designed to provide a visually stunning and intuitive user-experience.
- Full customizable solution for occupant and visitor access control in condominiums, apartment buildings, office buildings, gated communities and industrial buildings
- 22″ full color touch display provides ultra-wide viewing angles, sure to impress visitors and occupants alike
- Runs a reliable and proven Windows-based operating system to offer the most feature rich system on the market
- Variety of programming options available via built-in USB or Ethernet ports, to meet your specific site requirements
- Available in flush and surface mounts
SIP SERVICE BLACKLISTED ROUTERS
We have identified some routers that are blocking Mircom provided SIP service with the TX3-NANO and all variations of the TX3-TOUCH units. The SIP calls will not work if you are using one of the below routers –
• D-Link DIR-615 Wireless N Router
• D-Link EBR-2310 Ethernet Broadband Router
• Greenwave G1100 Verizon Quantum (FIOS)