The NEW MIX-4040 Dual Input Module is an intelligent addressable module is designed to be used for alarm, supervisory, or monitor applications.
- The MIX-4040 Dual Input Module is designed to be used with MGC compatible panels.
- Any combination of MIX-4000 series devices up to 240 can be connected on a single SLC.
- Mounts in a standard 4” square or double gang electrical back box.
- Indicating LED provides module status
- The address of each module is set using the MIX-4090 programmer tool.
- Temperature range 32ºF to 120ºF (0ºC to 49ºC)
- Fast, reliable contact monitoring.
- Will automatically set inputs to single Class A or dual Class B according to the configuration sent by the fire alarm panel.
- No EOL resistor required when input is in Class A operation.
- Monitors two (2) independent circuits in Class B using one (1) module address
MIX-4040 – Dual Input Module
MIX-4090 – Addressable Device Programmer
*Please contact local Mircom Sales Representative for regional availability.