The NEW MIX-4045 Dual Relay Module provides an addressable relay output that can be programmed to respond to any alarm or any combination of inputs.
- The MIX-4045 Dual Relay Module is designed to be used with MGC compatible panels.
- Any combination of MIX-4000 series devices up to 240 can be connected on a single SLC.
- Mounts in a standard 4” square or double gang electrical back box.
- Indicating LED provides module status
- Two individually controllable contacts per module.
- Each contact provides access to normally closed and normally open sides.
- Contact position is verified by the module. Stuck or inoperative contacts are reported as a trouble.
- Temperature range 32ºF to 120ºF (0ºC to 49ºC)
- Supports group activation capability for fast reaction time.
- Provides two (2) outputs using only one (1) module address.
- The SLC and externally powered connections are on opposite sides of the device for easy installation (no need to install an additional barrier).
MIX-4045 – Dual Relay Module
MIX-4090 – Addressable Device Programming Tool
*Please contact local Mircom Sales Representative for regional availability.