NEW MIX-4050 Sync Module is used to synchronize the strobe flashes with the audio signal pattern. The same protocol is used to silence the horn while maintaining the strobe flashes.
- The MIX-4050 Sync Module is designed to be used with MGC NAC devices
- The module can synchronize one (1) class A or two (2) class B NAC lines without the need for programming.
- Supports two stage alarm function of “Alert” and “Evac”
- This Sync Module is fail-safe and will provide power to the NAC line by default through a relay
- The MIX-4050 has an isolated sync input/output which allows to link up to 20 modules together
- Mounts in a standard 4” square or double gang electrical back box
- Temperature range 32ºF to 120ºF (0ºC to 49ºC)
- Complies with all agency requirements including the 2016 edition
- The Sync module uses no power during standby
- Does not require addressing
- A built-in LED indicates activation and master / slave status
- The Sync module is compatible with any UL/ULC listed panels and power supplies capable of providing regulated 24VDC or FWR for NACs
- The interconnected MIX-4050 devices synchronize automatically without the need of programming or jumper setting.
- MGC FH-400 Series
- MGC FHS-400 Series Horn Strobes
- MGC SPPS Series
– Speaker Strobes