The MIX-4090 programmer is small and lightweight tool used to set or read device addresses. It can also read device’s parameters such as device type and firmware version.
- MIX-4090 programmer works with MGC MIX-4000 series devices
- Programs Addresses
- Reads Addresses
- Reads device type
- Also reads manufacturing date & firmware version
- Comes with a plug-in cable in order to program wired device
- Can also change addresses on modules even in the field (un-powered)
- 2 x 8-character LCD display
- 9v battery operated
- Battery Operated with auto shut down function when it’s not in use for more than 30 sec
- In addition to light, robust and easy to use design, MIX-4090 allows simple device re-programming within seconds.
Addressable Device Programmer
*Please contact local Mircom Sales Representative for regional availability.