Mircom’s Emergency Lighting products offer efficiency, quality, affordability, and universal designs that are ideal for all indoor applications.
Using the latest in LED technology, Mircom achieves high brightness and low power consumption with a 50,000 hour bulb rating.
Built with a steel housing that provides corrosion resistance and durability. Standard 3 year warranty.
No bulb replacement for the complete life-span of the product. Fewer service calls, energy efficient, lower cost of ownership.
Universal input voltage range from 120/347 VAC. Easy to understand instructions for wall mounting. Optional line cord for wiring into existing wall plug.
- Durable 20 gauge steel housing
- Wall mountable
- Input Voltage: 120/347VAC 50/60Hz
- LED technology
- 12V10Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery
- Backup time: 30 minutes at 95W
- 4W from attached heads + up to additional 91W
- Test switch and charge indicator light
- Overcharge & Over-discharge protection
- Suitable for damp locations
- Optional line cord included
- Operating Temperature: 5 ºC ~ 30 ºC / 41 ºF ~ 86 ºF