Mircom’s Emergency Lighting products offer efficiency, quality, affordability, and universal designs that are ideal for all indoor applications.
Using the latest in LED technology, Mircom achieves high brightness and low power consumption with a 50,000 hour bulb rating.
Built with a steel housing that provides corrosion resistance and durability. Standard 3 year warranty.
No bulb replacement for the complete life-span of the product. Fewer service calls, energy efficient, lower cost of ownership.
Universal input voltage range from 120/347 VAC. Easy to understand instructions for wall mounting. Optional line cord for wiring into existing wall plug.
- Durable steel housing
- Wall mountable with optional line cord included
- Input voltage: 120/347VAC 50/60Hz
- LED technology
- Two 12V12Ah sealed lead acid batteries
- 271W additional remote capability
- Test switch and charge indicator light
- Overcharge & over-discharge protection
- Backup time on battery: 30 minutes at 275 W
- Suitable for damp locations
- Operating temperature: 15 ºC ~ 35 ºC / 59 ºF ~ 95 ºF