Mircom’s TX3-Touch Series Telephone Access Systems are the most advanced entrance automation and security systems available on the market today.
The TX3-Touch Series surface mount unit is designed to replace old style technology voice entry panels with a prestigious modern day greeting display to visitors to multi-residential buildings such as apartments, condominiums, and office buildings. The TX3-Touch Series allows building occupants to communicate with visitors and grant or deny entry into a complex.
The TX3Touch unit can be customized to display various layouts, videos and groups as well as promotional or site specific information. In addition the TX3-Touch Series comes with a HD web camera with provisions for a built-in HD IP camera, postal lock and a single door controller module.
The TX3-Touch Series surface mount unit is constructed of a heavy gauge stainless steel and is designed for indoor applications. The TX3-Touch Series user interface is built on top of the Intel Atom architecture running a reliable and proven windows-based operating system to offer the most feature rich system on the market. Communication is provided via ADC, NSL or SIP for telephone interconnectivity. Field proven, Mircom’s TX3 is sold worldwide providing years of reliable service in buildings around the world for over 30 years.
All panels have:
- Multiple General Purpose Inputs/Outputs for Door Control, Elevator Control, and Lighting Control
- Multi-language support; French and English are provided and a language editor allows all text to be translated into other languages
- Integrated advertising module offsets capital costs and generates recurring revenue for the property
- Configurable themes, screens and layouts allows customization to any décor
- Remotely programmable for maintenance and directory updates
- 15″ touch entry panel features a built in proximity reader and a high definition web camera
SIP SERVICE BLACKLISTED ROUTERS
We have identified some routers that are blocking Mircom provided SIP service with the TX3-NANO and all variations of the TX3-TOUCH units. The SIP calls will not work if you are using one of the below routers –
• D-Link DIR-615 Wireless N Router
• D-Link EBR-2310 Ethernet Broadband Router
• Greenwave G1100 Verizon Quantum (FIOS)